2 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Service Advisor looking to work for a prestige brand? Our client is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join their busy dealership in Croydon, Surrey. This dealership prides itself on delivering excellent levels of customer satisfaction therefore you must be committed to continuing this legacy.
- Scheduling service appointments making sure that enough time is allocated to each and monitoring technicians so that this is achieved.
- Accurately completing paperwork, documenting all repairs on the computer system and taking payment
- Drive the service team to ensure efficiency of the service department
- Motivate the team to achieve targets and goals
- Handling customer complaints
- Training staff on areas of development
- Marketing to increase business
Who we are looking for
- A highly-experienced Service Advisor
- The successful candidate will be productive and efficient when working under pressure
- You will have excellent organisational skills
- Experience using Kerridge, Pinnacle, RTC and 1 -Link software systems and databases is desirable
What's on offer
- Basic salary of up to £26,000 (dependent on experience)
- Good bonus scheme
- You will be working a 9 hour day, doing 1 of 3 shifts - 6am - 3.30pm in week 1, 8am - 6pm in week 2 and 9.30am - 7pm in week 3. As well Saturday mornings on a rota.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.