Project Accountant - 12 month FTC
Project Accountant - Blue Chip Manufacturing organisation - 12 month FTC
Your new company
Your new company is an acquisitive PLC which was formerly listed as a FTSE 250 company. They employ over 4000 staff throughout the UK and are valued at over £0.5 billion.
Your new role
Your new role will report to the group project accountant and will also include stakeholder engagement with several other high profile members of the senior leadership team.
- Providing support to the locally based accounts assistant, purchase ledger manager and credit control manager
- Preparation of management accounts, which involves a site visit plus closing down the period
- Reviewing controls and process in order to make improvements where necessary
- Providing commercial support to the managing director and senior managers of the business
- Preparing cash flow forecasts
- Liaising with the auditors for the annual audit
- Ensuring that supplier and HMRC payments are made on time
- Developing the financial information pack which is distributed each period
- Assisting with budget preparation
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this challenging role, you will be a fully qualified accountant. Ideally you will have experience working within the manufacturing industry in a similar role. You will be comfortable with the full ownership of the finance function of one of the groups subsidiaries.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of £35,000 - £40,000. You will also receive a competitive pension and holiday allowance, free on site parking across all sites and a subsidised canteen.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.