Lead UX Service Designer
2 days left
- Full Time
Lead UX Service Designer required for a leading UX Agency in central London. UI experience desirable but not essential.
The ideal UX Service Designer you will ideal have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Service Design and ideally come from an agency background.
You will have will have extensive experience of the whole process from initial research through to strategy, design workshops and design deliverables. You will be confident in questioning briefs and suggesting innovative methodologies to suit project objectives. You will be comfortable working as part of a small team, as well as running things on your own. You will ideally have experience researching and designing digital services and applying strategic thinking to the process.
The Lead UX Designer will be responsible for:
- Working with multidisciplinary teams to produce exceptional digital experiences, whilst balancing the needs of users and clients throughout.
- Playing a key role in an exciting mix of user experience work which will include research, flows, user stories, sketching, wireframing, sitemaps, journey maps, blueprints and prototypes.
- Planning and facilitating workshops with clients or customers including co-creation, priority ranking, value proposition, service definition and user experience mapping.
- Working directly with stakeholders involving them openly in your processes, helping them distil project goals and objectives into project requirements and championing the needs of customers throughout the project.
- Supporting the Project Manager and Account Directors with internal tasks, ensuring your team’s personal objectives are represented in project planning activities
- Constantly looking to improve and selling in new ideas to the client including re-positioning the skillset to include Service Design and Digital Transformation.
This company is growing rapidly and going through a very exciting period. Excellent benefit package including flexi-time, free gym membership, pension and holiday.