Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineers - Diesel Specialist Manufacturer!! Midlands, Oxford locations!! 32-34K Basic 40K earnings including overtime!! World Class Blue Chip!!
This is an outstanding opportunity for a field service engineer with a strong background in Diesel Engines to join a market leading Blue Chip Manufacturer. With long term prestigious and high profile clients and contracts, this is a business which can boast genuine long term security and a stable career.
- Mechanical and Electrical Service
- UK coverage
- Working within the Marine, Power and Rail sectors
- Acting as the face of the business with key clients and building relationships
- 1 in 5 call out at weekends
- Diesel Engine fault finding, repairs and breakdowns - mechanical
- Basic electrical skills
- Flexibility with hours and travel
- Strong presentation skills
- Manufacturer training
- Rail, Gen-set and Marine backgrounds
- Dual mechanical and electrical skills
Locations - Nottingham, Oxford, Bristol
Key Terminology/Similar Job Titles - Service Engineer, Generator Engineer, Marine Engineer, Diesel Technician, Field Technician, Power Generation Engineer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.