Internal Communications Manager
A global company is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to help deliver their firm-wide internal communications programme to their audience. You will be working with their Head of Internal Communications to help design and deliver internal communication of strategic and business-as-usual projects and announcements.
- Play a key role in delivering the firm-wide internal communications programme their UK audience
- Demonstrate an understanding of the firm’s vision, strategy and internal engagement, using this to inform your approach and as a foundation for all of your work
- Understand how to motivate firm-wide audiences to engage with and listen to priority communications from key support functions
- Support the Leadership Teams to create and deliver creative communications plans to educate our people and/or drive behaviour change
- Support the Head of Internal Communications on major change programmes, designing and implementing communications toolkits as appropriate
- Build key relationships with senior stakeholders in the business
- Develop digital campaigns as well as utilising our their central channels (intranet, videos, desktop wallpapers, posters etc)
- Alongside the team, ensure communications programmes are shared with, and evaluated for, the Leadership Team and relevant Boards and - in particular - the PMD Leaders and Operations Board
- Be an ambassador for the Communications team and for integrated communications
- Passionate about effective communications that drive behaviour change and/or educate the audience
- Motivated by working collaboratively with a variety of teams to achieve success for the firm overall
- Regularly shows initiative in starting new projects or thinking of new ways in maximising existing programmes
- Experienced in designing and implementing internal communications plans
- Writes in plain English, removing jargon and management speak
- Demonstrates good project management skills to help others deliver their communications plans
- Has a thorough understanding of the internal communications channel mix
- Committed to ongoing learning and curious to develop new or existing skills or learn about new (digital) channel opportunities
- Experienced in filming or managing external film companies to produce video for internal communication
- Has experience in using digital channels, such as Yammer or Jive
- Experienced in using Sharepoint
- Proven track record in delivering effective communications programmes that produce tangible results or change
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.