Senior to Principal Planner
A national property consultancy is seeking to recruit a planner from Senior to Principal level to join their growing planning team in London.
Your role will be working with clients from both public and private sectors across medium to large scale residential schemes as well as commercial, retail and industrial.
- Giving advice that assists in creating development proposals to suit the client's requirements.
- Managing planning applications through the development process.
- Giving accurate and persuasive written and verbal arguments to clients and colleagues.
- Managing external consultant teams.
- Liaising with local planning authorities and third parties.
Skills and experience:
- You will need to have gained your MRTPI (or equivalent).
- At least 5 years post qualification experience ideally within London.
- Good verbal and written communicator.
- Experience of S106 negotiations.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.