Commercial MI Analyst
Our Client, a wealth and investment management services company, are currently looking for an experienced Commercial M.I Analyst to join part of their wider Finance department.
Due to a busy period it has led to the creation of this vacancy where you will be accountable for the collation, manipulation and creation of accurate and effective Management of Information.
The primary purpose of the role will be to establish a golden data source, implementing common reporting definitions to enable single version of the truth reporting capability. Building strong relationships across the business will be critical in understanding all stakeholders M.I requirements across a number of functions.
The role then becomes a perfect blank canvass for a bright, self-starting individual with creative ideas to shape and deliver a suit of M.I reports for use across the group; with a particular focus on New Business Volumes and Funds Under Management.
The role has real scope to grow with the right individual. Whilst current MI production is principally reliant on end user computing via Excel; you will be encouraged to think long term about ways to automate and industrialise M.I production and investigate and integrate the most effective M.I tools/systems.
Skills and experience
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate the following:
· Self-starting / pro-active mind-set with the desire to learn and continuously improve
· Confidence in engaging the business, asking questions and getting answers
· Commercially focused with current M.I production skills
· Advanced Excel skills and a good head for numbers
· VBA skills - highly desirable
· Finance / Financial Services experience - highly desirable