Experienced PA to 3 Senior Management for financial services company, small but dedicated team, paying up to £45k DOE + competitive benefits! In an amazing and central Covent Garden location, in a modern and creatvie office space.
Personal Assistant - For 3 Senior Management
This is a key role within a small dedicated team. The role is full time support to three very busy income generating senior personnel. The role will involve close interaction with the other members of the support team.
PA duties as listed below. The role requires exceptional interpersonal skills and a high level of communication skill with the ability to work with three very different personalities. It is a challenging but very rewarding role.
This role will be integral in supporting three key personnel in achieving the overall business' strategy and goals.
Full Diary management
- Day to day movements, ensuring all three have what they need when attending meetings i.e. papers and directions
- Booking Daily Travel - taxis, trains, internal flights, organising cars and routes where necessary
- Booking International Travel - flights, Hotels, all required travel documents and visas
- Management of weekly recurring meetings
- Outlook diary invitations
- Planning and organising meeting - taking minutes and notes where necessary
- Arranging new business meetings directly with New Prospects - ensuring any 'packs' are prepared and that partners and clients have directions to the venue - booking venues if not in house
- Liaising with clients to arrange project meetings
- Scheduling conference calls
- Restaurant bookings
- Ensuring that in all meetings that refreshment needs and catering are dealt with
- Planning, organising and managing events
- Typing documents and dictation
- Upward management of three senior personnel's Day to Day movements and tasks - proactive NOT reactive - always looking ahead
- Preparing presentations
- Editing / creating documents (MSWord/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Binding documents for pitches / other meetings
- Inputting Business Cards / Managing Contacts
- Expenses - managing receipts and monthly inputting / checking against statements
- Occasional personal errands - booking health appointments etc.
- Inbox management - reading, monitoring, responding and drafting communications
- Answering calls and able to deal with matters professionally and efficiently
- Conducting research
- Projects as directed
PERSONAL ASSISTANT CRITERIA:
Ideally educated to degree standard or equivalent vocational qualification/experience
Excellent IT skills
- Excel - Intermediate (formulas)
- Word - Advanced
- Power Point - Advanced
Ideally have a track record of undertaking a similar role in the past
PERSONAL ASSISTANT ATTRIBUTES:
Able communicator both orally and written
Confidentiality as a norm
Calm under pressure
Able to think on your feet and be proactive
Able to deal with a crisis
Able to deal with shifting priorities - being flexible
Able to represent the partners in a professional manner
Confident yet approachable
Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
If you think that this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in Mayfair, and specialising in PA and secretarial roles. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your job search!