Senior Staff Nurse RMN
Senior Staff Nurse (RMN) - Devon - £32K - CAMHS!
A small, independent hospital in Torquay is seeking an experienced RMN to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis, and I am keen to speak to individuals who are ready for a new challenge in and around Torquay.
The hospital treats those aged 12 - 18 who suffer with long-standing, self-destructive mental health conditions, such as PTSD, psychosis, personality disorder, self-harm, ADHD etc., and eating disorders. It also provides PICU services to those with severe mental illnesses and therefore detained under the Mental Health Act, and care is delivered using a person-centred approach, rather than a standardised programme of care. A team of highly-skilled and experienced healthcare staff work 24/7 to ensure that these plans are effectively contributing towards their rehabilitation and recovery.
As Senior Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for the motivation and leadership of the nursing team, as well as monitoring the development of new and existing staff. Working closely with the MDT, you will create care plans using a person-centred approach, and regularly review patient progress against their requirements. Medication administration and management will also be key, and you will put the needs of vulnerable patients at the forefront of your practice. Risk assessment and management is also a major responsibility that you will hold, always protecting the interests of service users.
- Must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse with valid NMC registration/pin number
- CAMHS/PICU experience is essential
- At least 1 years' worth experience in supervising a healthcare team
- Enhanced DBS check
- Evidence of CPD in the mental health speciality
- Welcome bonus (minimum of £1,000)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Support for undertaking BSc/MSc
- Company discount scheme (high street, leisure etc.)
- Comprehensive, in-depth induction and training/CPD programme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Nurses Support Forum
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy