4 days left
- Full Time
Quantity Surveyor - Norwich - £45,000-£55,000 + full benefits package
Are you a QS with experience within a residential environment? Are you adaptable and seeking an opportunity with a growing business? Do you want an team environment that works well together?
This growing developer are seeking a permanent Quantity surveyor to join their team due to increase in workload. Working on new build projects within the residential arena they are looking for someone capable of future growth. With a variety of work across the region they are winning new work buying additional land with over £50mil work already secured.
Responsibilities of the successful Project Quantity Surveyor includes:
- Working closely with tender and bid teams
- Advising on contracts and negotiations
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Driving customer satisfaction and ensuring high levels of quality
- Ensure the project and programme targets are met
- Maintain and coordinate all commercial reports required
- Ensure all subcontract issues are resolved including payments
- Take responsibility regarding health, safety and the environment
- Managing/agreeing valuations/variations
- Procuring subcontractors
- Cash flow reporting and monitoring
- Assisting with feasibility studies and cost appraisals on development opportunities
- Valuation processing internally and externally
- Ensure the accurate and timely evaluation and agreement final accounts
Requirements of the Quantity Surveyor includes:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying (or other equivalent commercially related discipline)
- Have recent experience working in a similar role within the build arena
- Be commercially astute and have a keen eye for detail
This client are seeking to add the successful candidate to the team and have live projects so please do not hesitate to apply or contact me directly.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.