- Full Time
This is a new position for a bright and versatile assistant accountant to join a very busy commercial accounts department in Worthing. Reporting to the accounts manager, you will be willing to help out in all aspects of accounts and administration. Key tasks will include:
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers using Sage 50.
- Preparing payroll files for submission and checking tax codes, hours, bonuses.
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with periodic and year end accounts and HMRC compliance.
- Filing, responding to emails, data input and generally being a wonderfully helpful team member!
Our client’s ideal candidate will be an experienced assistant accountant who really knows their debits from their credits, and who understands the importance of working quickly without compromising on quality. They will offer the successful person the chance to work and develop within a growing business which has a bright future.
If you are an experienced assistant accountant with a proven track record of commitment to previous employers, and if you would relish the challenge of working in a fast-paced modern accounting office, then we would love to hear from you.