3 days left
- Full Time
Chelmsford (with parking)
£20,000 - £23,000
Working for a leading employer in the Chelmsford area. You will be part of a team of 4, reporting to the Group Credit Manager.
- Managing a multicurrency ledger of £3 million monthly
- Reviewing and monitoring credit limits in line with credit insurance requirements
- Chasing outstanding debts by telephone, letter and email
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries
- Allocation of monies received
- Making recommendations on passing accounts to debt collection agencies or for legal action
- Monthly statement runs
- Making recommendations for write offs and raising credit notes
- Weekly ledger review with the credit manager
- My client is looking for 1-2 years credit control experience. This job will suit someone who is looking to learn and develop.
- Business to business credit control is essential in a large company
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- IT Skills - advanced excel
- AAT or CICM study support is offered
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Sarah Chandler at CWC Recruitment Ltd. CWC is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to recruiting credit professionals. We have over 35 years of credit control and credit management recruitment experience. We are true experts within our field.