Marketing - Events - Exhibitions & Conferences
- Full Time
Lloyd Recruitment has a number of exciting Marketing job opportunities for experienced event Marketer’s to join a very well established and growing Events company based in the South West London area.
We are looking for experienced Senior Marketing Exec’s and Marketing Project Managers who have proven experience of the creating and managing the marketing activities for a portfolio of international events. These are relatively autonomous roles, with fantastic opportunity to grow with the business and event portfolio!
Salary £28k-£32k + bonus
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Running marketing campaigns for a portfolio of events
- Brand management
- Managing marketing budgets
- Ensure show websites are fully up to date with the latest event information
- Researching and growing market reach and focus
- Using digital automation to reach audiences across different time zones through alternative platforms
- Establishing and building ongoing partnerships with global organisations.
- Coordination of design and production of all marketing collateral, including sales brochures, conference brochures, visitor tickets, print advertisements, web banners/emails etc.
- Copy-writing and proofing of all marketing materials in conjunction with show manager.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Proven experience working within a similar Marketing role, handling the marketing activities for a portfolio of events
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Creative and innovative with strong attention to detail
- Analytical, results-focused approach
- The ability to build good working relationships internally and externally
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates