Land & Planning Officer
CONTRACT TYPE/LENGTH: Permanent
Location: Please note this role can be based in London OR Birmingham
Building Homes. Developing Futures
We're looking for an exceptional Land and Planning Officer to provide administrative support to our Land and Planning team.
Your day to day role will include undertaking market research, downloading data rooms, planning and land registry research, as well as arranging and recording team meetings.
You'll be tasked with the management of the Land and Planning site budgets, including raising purchase orders.
We'll look to you to be responsible for keeping the forward planner up to date and ensuring it is shared amongst the wider land and planning team, to cover yearly events and annual leave.
Working with the wider Land and Planning team, you'll help produce reports and analysis relevant to the future pipeline of developments and sites.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to maintain a network of internal and external land agents, land owners, property professionals, and house builders.
You'll have the following:
- Experience of working for a Developer or House Builder
- Some experience of report writing
- You'll preferably be educated to at least 'A' level standard or equivalent (HNC/HND)
- A Degree (Real Estate or Surveying related) or professional qualification, preferably MRICS or MRTPI would be an advantage
- An understanding of the issues faced within the housing, public and voluntary sector
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: Friday 4th August at midday.
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
If this position isn't the right one for you, please take a look at our other vacancies on the Clarion website http://more-vacancies/