Head Of Finance
- Full Time
Our client is one of the fast growing co-working spaces based in London who are looking for a passionate and driven Head of Finance.
This is a challenging role to say the least.
You will need to get stuck in from Day 1; this is not a role for those looking for a business as usual desk job.
The Role as Head of Finance
You will take responsibility for all financial aspects of the business as they relate to corporate strategy, reporting and financial management.
You will play a key role in developing the finance team and function to deliver ambitious growth plans. Key accountabilities include, but not limited to:
• Play a key role in business planning and budgeting, including business cases, pricing and long-term forecasting
• Play a key role in the design and implementation of new financial systems
Assess financial risk and recommend appropriate strategic response (for example in treasury, currency and property); including managing insurance policies
• Advise on funding requirements and sources
• Providing corporate secretarial services insofar as they relate to the finance function
• Support shareholders, Board and senior management in advising on the financial performance of the company and/or in any corporate transactions and financial elements of contractual relationships.
The Candidate for Head Of Finance
Qualified Accountant at least 3 years’ commercial experience of both financial and management accounting in a B2B high growth private sector firm.
• Leadership experience in accounting functions and have played an active part in designing and improving financial systems and processes.
• Experience in the property sector would be advantageous, as would experience of payroll and financial/legal compliance.