Night Shift Maintenance Engineer
A leading Food producer are seeking a Multi Skilled Night Shift Engineer working within the Chilled Food production environment, primarily responsible for Planned, Preventative, Reactive Maintenance & faultfinding on PLC controlled production machines.
Working 4 on 4 off 12 hour night shift, salary circa £36,000 + Bonus
- 8 Production Lines (2 Fully Automated)
- Filling, Mixing & Blending Machines
- Check Weighers, Metal Detector & Dispensers
- Ovens & Chillers
- Wrappers & Sleeve Packers
- Pick & Place Robots
- Motors, Drives, Inverters, Gearboxes, Compressors, Valves, Pumps & Mechanics
The successful candidate will have experience in;
- Planned, reactive & preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Machine installation, repair, fitting, breakdowns, servicing, modifications, rebuilds & maintenance
- Electrical testing, repair, inspection, faultfinding & installation
- Electrical wiring & panel building
- Reading / following technical electrical / mechanical engineering drawings
- PLC faultfinding
- Hydraulic & pneumatic maintenance
You would ideally have worked within a similar environment as a Manufacturing, Production, Process & Field / Service Engineer & Maintenance Engineer.
Previous Maintenance experience in the Food / FMCG industries
Qualifications required for the role would include HND or HNC, City & Guilds, NVQ Level 3, within Mechanical Engineering / Maintenance.
The successful applicant would benefit from a salary in the region of £36,000 + Bonus
Locations: Harrow, Wembley, Twickenham & London City Centre
Vax number: 13610