Depositary Client Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
This a global leader in delivering fund and corporate services, capital market solutions, private wealth and employee benefit solutions to multinationals, fund managers, financial institutions and business entrepreneurs worldwide. Intertrust employs 2,500 people in 41 offices across 30 countries, including the world’s key financial centres.
The successful candidate will be responsible for administering a portfolio of Depositary clients who are primarily private equity, real estate, infrastructure and debt funds. The candidate will need to demonstrate a desire to grow both personally and professionally within the company given the excellent learning and experience platform the role provides.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, intelligent, ambitious team player with strong communication skills who will recognise the opportunities presented by a growing business in a global listed Plc.
Skills experience -
· 2 years experience working either in a Depositary or Fund Administration environment, preferably with Private Equity/Real Estate/Infrastructure/Debt funds
· Working knowledge of AIFMD requirements for Depositaries
· Educated to degree level
· Ability to work autonomously
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Proficient IT skills