Trainee Financial Adviser- London
Our client a FTSE 100 Financial Services Company is looking for bright and enthusiastic candidates to join their financial services academy for a career as a Financial Adviser. Full training and support offered to get candidates to Level 4 Diploma Qualified
The role is suited to someone with entrepreneurial skills. Typical backgrounds of previously successful candidates have been sports professionals, solicitors, accountants, marketing managers, sales managers/people, brokers, bank professionals the list is endless as long as you have been successful and are good with people and want to control your future.
Required skills and experience:
- Successful in your current career but looking for a change
- Good communicator and good listening skills
- Like dealing with people and building relationships with clients
- Looking for a long term career in Financial Services and to build a business.
- Drive, commitment and the ability to pick yourself up after failure as well as work hard after success.
- FS industry experience is not essential, however if you have started the Diploma level financial advice exams this would be an advantage
- You do not need a financial services background but you must have the confidence to sell and grow your business
- This role is not suited to a graduate, post grad workplace experience required
- Successful applicants will have already built over time a sufficient network of approximately 50 individuals in the mass affluent market from which they will create their initial client base
My Client will offer
- All training required to get you to be a fully qualified adviser
- Mentoring throughout the process from an experienced adviser
- An ongoing structured training program to help you develop as an adviser
- All back office support
- Support in building your desk
- There is a very strict selection process and only the very best get through this so hard work is required.
Earnings in the first year around £35,000 and around £60,000 in the second year once qualified.
Closing date 7th September 2017