Business Development Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Business Development Manager - Real Estate Lending. Our Client is a high-end property development lender within the residential space. To date they have provided funding for a number of developments across residential, PRS and student accommodation schemes. Due to recent growth, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their lending team.
The Role reporting to the main Director includes the following duties:
- Creating proposals; developing and creating pitch-books and various marketing materials to support new business development.
- Using complex financial models to advise clients on financial structures, viability, valuations, sensitivity and scenario analysis.
- Setting up strategic relationships and referral partnerships with brokers and packagers.
- Supporting the identification of appropriate, profitable opportunities with existing/potential clients.
- Preparing complex reports and presentations to clients.
- Networking to promote the company and build client profile.
- Devising annual strategies for targeting developers.
The Person MUST be able to demonstrate personal relationships with professional and institutional investors. You will need to have experience with real estate finance and corporate finance transactions, especially bridge loans. It is important that you are highly numerically skilled, have intermediate financial modelling skills and knowledge of debt structure. You will need to have experience of managing a team and be motivated by achieving targets. You must be highly articulate and communicate effectively both written and verbal. This is a thriving opportunity to join an expanding firm.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.