4 days left
- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen to join a Private Family Office based in the West End of London. The Financial Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting and financial reporting of the family office reporting directly to the COO.
The Principals are frequently in the office so privacy and discretion is paramount at all times.
Duties will be extremely varied and the successful candidate will need to be very flexible and prepared to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done at whatever level.
The successful candidate will ideally be part or fully qualified for AAT (or QBE)
The office will be based in premises owned by the family with paying tenants and responsibility for administration of the leasing - renewals, monitoring, running general Service Charge Account, etc. - will form part of the duties of this position. They will also assist tenants with maintenance requests and other service needs as required.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for managing household administration which includes paying all utility bills, supplier bills, credit cards etc.
- Take share of responsibility for Office Management
- Preparation of personal tax returns in close liaison with the family accountant
- Arrange all household and commercial insurances
- Maintain accounts records on Sage, including full reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Assist in the preparation of cash flow forecast
- Maintain an assets register and supervise valuations
- Co-ordinate payroll for 15 members of staff
- Act as POC for the company pension scheme in close liaison with the external pension provider
- Make charitable donations and maintain Gift Aid records
- Raise sales and recharge invoices
- Preparation of correspondence
- Manage an Accounts Assistant
- First point of contact with banks for all bank accounts
- Maintain a comprehensive set of paper/electronic records
- Assist with buying/selling residential and commercial properties
- Negotiating residential and commercial mortgages
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Oversight of commercial properties
- Making lease arrangements with Tenants
- Monitoring and sending out lease renewals
- Run the Service Charge Account that Tenants contribute to.