Financial Reporting Accountant
4 days left
- Full Time
This organisation is a leading institutional asset management platform providing a range of investment opportunities to leading global investors and consists of several limited companies regulated by the FCA.
Having recently relocated to impressive offices in Mayfair our client is seeking a Reporting Accountant to join the finance department, providing support to strategic decision-makers.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of providing accurate and timely financial information. The successful applicant will have access to senior members of the management team and will gain exposure across all areas of the business.
- Prepare business unit management reports.
- Involved in FP&A with communication to the partners and directors of the business units.
- Review of book-keeping of group companies, including inter-company balances.
- Assisting the FD and management team with ad hoc analysis / reporting requests.
- Credit control.
- Per Monthly tasks, plus;
- Prepare customer invoices with supporting documentation;
- Prepare the VAT return for approval by FD;
- Prepare the EC sales list for approval by the FD.
- Provide assistance to the FD in preparing the full year group companies financial statements and audit.
- Support with auditor requests.
- Assist with budget preparation and updated forecasts for presentation to the board.
- Implementing new control processes across the group.
- Working with IT to develop and improve reporting efficiencies.
Essential Experience / Skills:
- ACA qualified.
- Strong IT skills especially Microsoft Office including Excel (advanced user), Word & Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organised, enthusiastic, accurate and diligent.
- Previous experience with financial services is beneficial.