Service Manager / Care Manager / Social Care Registered Manager
Job Title: Service Manager
Location: Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland
Salary: £32,000 per annum plus other benefits
The company enables people with learning disabilities across Newcastle to have greater choice and control over where and how they live, helping them to realise their individual hopes and dreams.
You will be accountable for complying with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements for a number of services. You will also undertake all aspects of operational management leading and inspiring staff and people the company supports to learn and develop; ensuring performance management and standards are met.
Are you a dynamic leader? Can you inspire others to give their best? Are you focussed on delivering great support?
This is an exciting opportunity that calls for an experienced Service Manager who has a sound knowledge of social care. You will be supported by your colleagues and a Service Manager to ensure the company delivers great support to people with learning disabilities.
You'll have responsibility for a number of staff teams, Lead Support Workers, Support Managers leading and mentoring them to deliver support which truly changes lives.
You'll be part of the leadership team, contributing not only to the support they offer to people with a learning disability, but to the development and direction of the business as an organisation.
Key Skills Required:
- Registered Manager Award OR Qualified Social Worker OR Registered Nurse.
- NVQ4 Management.
- 3 years' experience of managing services.
- Plan and allocate work for self and others.
- Contribute to effectives of plans from corporate to individual level.
- Manage resources effectively.
- Contribute to the selection of personnel for activities.
- Lead and develop teams.
- Ensure a person centred approach is in operation in all areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to the planning and evaluation of services.
- Ability to develop new services.
- Contribute to the business planning process and its implementation.
- Deliver training.
- Car Driver.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience in Care Manager, Care Management, Residential Care Manager, Registered Manager, NVQ5, QCV7, Care Supervisor, Service Manager, Care Home Manager, Senior Care Manager, Senior Care Supervisor will be considered for this role.