Requirements & Responsibilities include;
* A minimum of 2 years events production / operations experience within the legal or professional services arena.
* A proven ability in assisting in developing successful conferences and events from conception to completion.
* The ability to assist in the management of all aspects of conference production from pre-event planning through to post-event evaluation and reporting.
* Providing end to end assistance with management of conferences including: assisting management of venues, facilities, suppliers, registration, delegates, AV & technical, transportation, exhibition & signage, stage set / design, crisis planning, health & safety, security and risk assessment.
* A proven record of assisting in researching and contracting suppliers
* Experience in supporting and working alongside sales and marketing teams
* Assisting with sourcing, negotiating and managing relationships with venues, suppliers and external vendors to achieve the highest standard of excellence.
* Ensuring that all conferences meet risk, brand and regulatory requirements.
* Assist in developing, implementing and managing processes and procedures to ensure strict adherence with hospitality guidelines and compliance policies.
* Proven on-site conference management skills including assisting in greeting speakers, assisting in running the programme / stages, networking etc
* The ability to be self-starting and to work without supervision
* A confident phone manner, strong skills of persuasion and negotiation
This role will offer the right candidate both the opportunity to assist in the production of existing events and exhibitions whilst moving towards developing a range of new events within the legal sector.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive, resilient and extremely confident when dealing with clients and suppliers at all levels. You will need to have excellent time management skills, be motivated by achieving and exceeding targets and have an excellent command of English both written and verbal.
The basic salary for candidates with at least 2 years relevant experience will range from £18,000 - £21,000 p.a with an annual bonus (paid upon personal and event performance)