Senior SIPP & SSAS Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
A leading Pensions & Actuarial firm based in North London are currently in the market for a Senior SIPP & SSAS Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
* Following procedures and ensure that all aspects of work are carried out with due care and accuracy. Prioritise urgent / important work correctly.
* Hold an up to date working knowledge of current regulatory requirements.
* Updating the records accurately and ensuring that all chargeable time is logged
* Respond to all emails and telephone calls in a timely manner. Letters, emails and telephone calls should be professional and accurate and details of telephone calls recorded.
* Treat clients fairly and maintain the highest level of compliance
* Arranging pension transfers (both cash and in-specie)
* Completion of HMRC Pension Scheme returns as allocated
* Deal with all aspects of property purchases and sales
* Deal with all aspects of loan backs
* Liaising with pension scheme members, their advisers and their accountants
* Willingness to help as required within a friendly team handling a varied and demanding workload
In order to be considered for this role, candidate must have experience of either SIPP or SSAS Administration and have worked in a similar environment. You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £34000 to go alongside an excellent benefits package.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.