Public Relations Internship
5 days left
- Full Time
Ketchum James Maxwell Internship Programme
What is it?
Ketchum’s programme is a unique offering that enables you to work in a full-service PR agency within one of our communities based on your skill; Corporate, Brand or Healthcare in a role similar to that of an entry level position within a PR agency. Ketchum prides itself on a unique culture and atmosphere, and this internship programme offers a fantastic opportunity to work, for six months with some of the best PR professionals in the industry to gain an insight to what they do and what a career in PR is all about.
What will I be doing?
- Building and maintaining strong relationships
- Monitoring media, preparing coverage reports
- Assisting with media sell-ins to achieve clients’ coverage aims
- Building your digital PR skills in multiple platforms
- Creating media lists and arranging journalist interviews
- Producing accurate and high quality written documents
- Assisting your team in editing, proof reading and compiling documents or presentations
- Attending video/photo shoots
- Event Management
- Participating in our extensive Learning and Development programme
How do I apply?
To be considered for an internship please submit a video of yourself answering the following questions.
1. Why are you interested in pursuing an internship in PR?
2. Tell us about a brand or company that you think is a pioneer in the communications industry and why?
3. Tell us why you would be a good candidate for the internship?
- Do not mention education or work experience - we want to get to know YOU
- Length should be no more than 2 and a half minutes
- Be bold and stand out
- We are a creative agency so let your creativity shine
- Smart phone videos are accepted
- We advise sending your video in MP4 format
- You must have the right to work in the UK
Please send your application to london.internships @ ketchum.com