2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Nursery Manager
Location: Raynes Park, South West London
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Brief Job and Company Description
Our client operate a well-established and respected chain of day nurseries in the South London and Surrey areas. They are currently looking for an experienced Nursery Manager to join their team and oversea the general management of their Raynes Park branch. This is an opportunity for someone has strong nursery management experience to join an excellent organisation with an excellent pay structure.
- The Nursery Manager will be responsible in dealing with the day to day running of the nursery setting.
- Overseeing a team of childcare professionals and helping to ensure that their jobs are done to the highest possible standard.
- Making sure that the nursery is fully compliant with OFSTED regulations.
- Ensuring that the nursery follows all EYFS principals.
- Employing and training new staff.
For this position you MUST have the following
- At least 2 years’ nursery management experience
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare
What you get in return
- A very competitive basic salary
- 20 days’ holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension