Junior CAD Designer
1 day left
- Full Time
Do you possess AutoCAD knowledge?
Are you seeking a role where you can use your AutoCAD experience?
If you have answered yes to the above then look apply today for this role of Junior CAD designer.
Our Clacton based bespoke client is seeking a junior CAD designer to join them in their newly refurbished offices. In your role as junior CAD designer, you will be using your CAD knowledge to produce and amend drawings, processing all relevant paperwork involved and liaising with various people both internally and externally. If you possess CAD knowledge and are seeking a role where this knowledge can be used and where you can really forge a career then apply today for this opportunity of a junior CAD designer.
- Produce and amend drawings using CAD
- Produce survey drawings from a Project managers site notes
- Gain confirmation of bespoke orders
- Take responsibility for quotes assigned, to complete pricing and design to the client’s satisfaction.
- Attend handover meetings with the Project Managers and Workshop Manager
- Liaise with Project Managers on amended drawings to ensure changes can be picked up easily
- Give feedback in internal meetings to keep the team informed.
- Keep drawing files and a custom project tracker programme up to date.
- Must have CAD Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Can do, positive attitude with aspirations for further development within the business
- Team player.
- Joinery; An understanding of and a passion / interest in timber.
- Appreciation for garden and landscape design.
- Full driving licence.
Benefits to you
- Salary £19k DOE
- Flexible benefits
- Opportunity to really progress with a career in project management
- Be part of a great local company
- Monday to Friday hours
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.