SEO Executive - London
2 days left
- Full Time
As an SEO Executive, you need to function well as part of the team but also have the ability to work independently whilst communicating effectively.
Your role will be to maximize the performance of the companies’ client’s SEO campaigns through monitoring and optimizing organic channels and helping to alleviate other team member workload.
- Manage the day-to-day work load of your accounts
- Support the SEO Account Manager by carrying-out keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities
- Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a high standard
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team
- Manage clients and develop strong communication overall
- Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels
- Strong Analytical skills and ability to analyses large data sets into meaningful action
- Ability to learn new technology platforms and feel comfortable using these to implement campaigns
- Ability to drive performance while ensuring that all aspects can be reported on
- Suggesting new campaign strategies
- 1.5 years working with clients in a dedicated SEO role
- Understanding of latest trends & technology
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Comfortable with SEO tools & software such as GA, WMT, Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.
- Experience with Content, Outreach & Linkbuilding
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- A degree with a minimum of a 2:1 classification, ideally in a business or marketing vertical or part of an agency internship program.