Commercial Property Solicitor (10 years PQE)
5 days left
- Full Time
Our Client based in London with offices in Peterborough and Cambridge have over 100 staff across various legal sectors including corporate and commercial, employment, commercial property, constructions & disputes are highly regarded and their practice area heads are consistently rated both in the "legal 500" and "chambers" directories and have a client base both national and internationally.
The role is suited to a solicitor with at least 10 years London experience and comes with an established following, the role involves generating work for him/herself through maximising their following and business development opportunities, delegating working to the rest of the commercial property team.
The ideal Candidate should have:
- A strong level of knowledge and competence across all the mainstream commercial property law disciplines is required, commensurate with post-qualification experience as specified above.
- A genuine desire to grow the business through business development opportunities and networking with other professionals and contacts, individually and as part of a team.
- Legal competence and strong 'soft skills’ are essential, as is cultural 'fit’ with both the team and the firm as a whole.
- Utilising to their full potential their business development opportunities and skills.
- Working alongside other members of the team to deliver larger or more complex matters in the most efficient and client-focused manner, as well as delegating non-complex/routine work to other members of the team, thus freeing time to develop more business.
- The emphasis is on a candidate who is able to work independently on both fee earning and business development and who will be keen to develop initiatives in conjunction with the Head of Commercial Property
- Be self-motivated and capable of working to deadlines
- Give client care and relationship building a high priority
- Be a team player whilst also able to work alone
- Be able to prioritise workloads whilst remaining resilient under pressure and competing demands
- Enjoy building relationships across our teams and locations and be able to do so quickly
- Possess strong communication skills, a flexible approach and a willingness and desire to help grow the team
- Need periodically to work in the Peterborough office (particularly so during the first few weeks for induction purposes.)
The remuneration package is very competitive and in line with experience and qualifications. Career development is suitably promoted at all levels