I am Looking for a warehouse manager for a Brand new site for a FMCG company based in Enfield . The role is offering 35k with a Mon-Fri days shift pattern,
If you have management experience in a warehouse environment and you have relevant skills in the following points please do no hesitate to apply.
- Manages own team (Fork lift drivers, warehouse support, warehouse co-ordinator)
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Ensures all paperwork is completed in a timely basis for stock and goods in/out
- Ensures all site process and systems (security, opening, closing, cleanliness) are set up and run
- Complies with all safety , stock control and duty regulations
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical stock counts and reconciling with stock mgmt. system
- Manages any re-work operations as required
- Ensures all operations happen as expected by helping out when needed
ABOUT US - Proactive Technical Recruitment
Specialising in food & drink production, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care, Proactive' s FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Technical, Production and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering London, Egham, Milton Keynes and Brighton, Proactive supply permanent and contract labour to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you feel you have the drive and determination to succeed at this company then please apply today and we will support you through the entire process of application.
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent and would love you to send across your CV to or please give me a call on .
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £100-250. *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.