Automotive Bodyshop Estimator
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Bodyshop Estimator Required in Somerset.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Estimator Required For Automotive Accident Repair Centre - Somerset
A Bodyshop based in Somerset is seeking to employ an experienced Car Estimator to work within their busy yet friendly Company.
You will be responsible for:
* Meeting and greeting customers.
* Recording a list of damages that need to be repaired.
* Providing quotations on work to be carried out.
* Compiling a report about the customer's vehicle.
* Calculating the time required to complete all necessary repairs.
* Informing the body shop of the authorisation of extra work needed.
The successful candidate must:
* Possess extensive Audatex qualification and knowledge.
* A solid work history as a Bodyshop Estimator.
* A full driving licence is essential.
An ATA qualification as a Bodyshop Estimator is highly desirable.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
If you have the experience and skills required then contact us now!
Motor Trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
To apply please send your most accurate and current CV to Ryan Gilbertson quoting J72027, Bodyshop Estimator, Somerset.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.