5 days left
- Full Time
** RECEPTION TEACHER ( EYFS )
** Full time/Permanent
** South London
** September 2017
** Kensington and Chelsea
REESON Education is delighted to be working closely with the Governors and senior leadership team of a forward thinking 2 form entry primary school in South London who are currently looking for an experienced and nurturing EYFS Teacher
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Early Years (EYFS). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of EYFS curriculum
- Be able to inspire and motivate others through their teaching
- Display evidence of securing classroom excellence.
- Be able to work well as part of a team whilst individually.
- Someone with a positive can do attitude, looking to make a difference through their teaching
- Someone looking to take the next big step in their teaching career and be the best they can be.
Our client school are a 2 form entry primary school with a very supportive senior leadership team who can offer excellent career progression opportunities and twice as many training days as other schools in the borough. They have just had a new renovation with brand new modern buildings and a state of the art IT suite.
If you are interested in this EYFS teaching post and you have the relevant teaching qualifications and experience please forward your CV to EJ at REESON Education. Please note that schools will be looking to interview ASAP and this will be subject to a full DBS check in line with schools safe guarding policies.