Head of Product: Digital Marketing
1 day left
- Full Time
We have established ourselves as a major player in the digital learning space, having delivered training programmes to over 200,000 individuals and 2,000 businesses globally, including the likes of CNN, FT, Saatchi & Saatchi, Vodafone and Marks and Spencer.
Our vision is to be the global leader in online education with significant market share under both its own brands (e.g. Home Learning College, the UK’s leading online professional training provider - www.homelearningcollege.com) and through powering innovative online learning platforms in partnership with brands who are leading their fields (e.g. the Squared Online digital marketing leadership programme developed with Google - http://www.wearesquared.com)
With over 30,000 active students, combines the proven experience of the category leader with the commercial understanding and connections of a progressive international investment group (Blenheim Chalcot) which has successfully built dozens of innovative, entrepreneurial and digital businesses over the last 16 years.
About the role
This role will be pivotal to our future success, with influence across all aspects of the business. It requires an exceptional candidate with digital marketing subject matter expertise, strong product management skills (across design, development and delivery), good communication and leadership skills, and a passion for creating outstanding learning experiences with great results.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for education and the digital environment. Their background should have extensive experience in a client facing role and inspiring product development teams to deliver high quality products in a fast-paced environment. Working effectively with internal and external stakeholders, you will drive bespoke programme design and development.
- Clearly articulate concepts, proposals, the vision and the story of our products to internal and external stakeholders (including our partners Google, accrediting bodies, and our growing roster of major corporate clients)
- Building and maintaining effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers and influencers.
- Work effectively with external stakeholders to take concepts from early stage scoping through to detailed product and delivery design, whilst meeting internal requirements.
- Attending meetings with external stakeholders to help shape customised propositions, where appropriate, and provide a product-led perspective.
- Conducting regular status and strategy meetings with external stakeholders to understand their needs and to clearly articulate insights based on client and student feedback
- Successfully balance ongoing internal requirements with external partner and client conversations
- Overarching Product Management of our face-to-face Digital Marketing training programmes, including development, feedback review and continuous iteration of our 'off the shelf’ and bespoke courses.
- Work effectively with internal product development and delivery teams to articulate early stage concepts, bespoke programme design and delivery requirements from scoping through to development, whilst meeting external stakeholder requirements
- Work effectively with Instructional Design teams to define the most suitable learning propositions and appropriate pedagogical approaches for different delivery modes to ensure high levels of student engagement with successful application of learning that has real impact in the workplace.
- Ensuring ongoing development and evolution of our client’s portfolio of products, including continuous iteration in response to global market trends, student & client feedback with clear and timely dissemination and articulation of insights to wider teams.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the product team, ensuring our course content is at the cutting edge of the Digital landscape and is the centre of excellence
Experience & skills required:
- Extensive experience working in a Digital Marketing role or demonstrable knowledge of Digital Marketing methodologies, latest developments and trends
- Experience of online product development in a commercial organisation, with clear evidence of delivering high quality products on time and to budget
- Leadership and project management experience, with clear evidence of successfully delivering to agreed timescales and scope through a collaborative approach
- Usability, or customer experience knowledge, and an understanding of a user’s requirements in using e- / m-learning products
- Demonstrable experience of managing senior relationships with commercial partners
- Significant experience of operating and achieving results in a fast-paced digital environment, working with multiple stakeholders with an ability to influence and motivate decisions
- Being actively aware of the evolving competitor landscape and advancements in online and blended learning approaches
- Experience working in education areas related to any of the following: digital transformation and digital marketing; leadership, organisational design, culture and collaborative working; change management
- iteration to turning out solutions in a matter of hours
- Tenacity and attention to detail whilst balancing multiple simultaneous projects
- An excellent communicator and relationship manager
- A proven data-driven approach with strong analytical skills
- A customer-centric ethos
- Deadline driven, with a willingness to adapt
- Highly competent at shaping ideas and solutions and collaborating closely with other team members