1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, a global design consultancy is recruiting a Senior Designer to cover maternity leave. The role will be based in the Cardiff St Mellons office and will require travel to other Arcadis offices on occasion.
As a Senior Designer you will work directly with the award winning UK Marketing team and support the Global marketing team to provide creative direction, oversee and execute (where appropriate) the implementation of creative projects, using both internal and external resource, on time and to budget.
Our award winning Marketing and Communications team is 14 strong, structured around campaigns, comms/media, internal comms and design.
This role reports into the Head of Corporate Communications UK and you will be responsible for the line management of an Assistant Digital Designer.
- Manage the day-to-day design workload to ensure marketing collateral is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Working with external suppliers as appropriate to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Working with the marketing team to provide creative input as part of the campaign (internal and external) planning process
- Delivering high quality and innovative creative content in line with marketing and communications plans
- Working with the digital executive to ensure content is created that is fit for an online audience and the team are sought as a centre of excellent for new technologies and formats
- Ownership in delivery of standard marketing collateral e.g. Case Studies / EVP / Internal newsletters
What you have to offer:
- Relevant experience of working in a creative B2B environment
- Experience of working with external suppliers including strong negotiation skills
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation including sharing ideas and innovations
- Ability to develop and apply creative approaches to briefs
- Graphics design degree qualification essential
- Proficient in the use of design related packages
- Knowledge of working with campaign management tools
The client is looking to move extremely quickly with this role, so please apply today.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.