- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a growing finance department in a wide and varied role.
About the role:
The successful candidate with be responsible for maintaining effective control over the company's financial reporting systems and procedures to enable to production of accurate, timely and relevant management information, ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements and internal policies.
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting packs, analysis of sales, labour and other meaningful variances
- Be the lead in preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasting in conjunction with the operations team
- Preparation of weekly P&L flash reports and KPI development
- Data analysis to understand business profile changes and effects of revenue and EBITDA
- Support Business development departments with account manager requirements and support business growth
Key experience required:
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA quailed (or equivalent)
- Demonstrate confidence and strong communication skills
- Ability to deal with and influence colleagues across all levels and functions within the business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Naturally hard-working, driven and motivated
To make the most of this amazing opportunity, then please apply or contact me on either or for more information.