Senior Sous Chef
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Sous Chef to join my clients successful Kitchen Team in Deganwy, Conwy. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and receive a competitive salary.
The Kitchen team cater for their Restaurant, 2 lounges and 3 functions suites, in their 74 bedroom property, this is an excellent opportunity for the right person to develop their skills across the board.
As their Senior Sous Chef you will work closely with the Head Chef, to produce exquisite quality dishes using fresh produce.
What they can offer you as their Senior Sous Chef;
- Very competitive salary
- Uniform provided
- Staff meals on duty
- 4 days on 3 days off flexible rota
- Part of a strong team environment
- 28 days holiday a year
- Progression within the company
- Personal development
- Staff discount across the hotel
Their ideal Senior Sous Chef will have the below skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Passion for food and the hotel industry
- Good knowledge of food hygiene procedures
- Committed and driven individual
- Work well as part of a knowledgeable team
- Knowledge of all sections of the kitchen, including basic pastry
- Attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
- A desire and drive to learn and build on your current knowledge
This position could suit a strong Demi Chef De Partie looking to develop
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become theirSenior Sous Chef then please click ‘Apply’ today!