Creative / Graphic Designer
- Full Time
Creative / Graphic Designer
Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
£18,000 - £23,000 per annum + 22 days holiday + free car parking
An exciting opportunity is available for a Creative / Graphic Designer to create new products and print materials for a rapidly expanding organisation. This pivotal role involves working as part of the Marketing and Design team for a creative manufacturer to promote and raise awareness of the company brands by bridging the gap between the raw products and the consumer in the arts and crafts industry. This role will suit an individual with a track record of experience working in a highly creative environment as well as strong illustration skills, with a keen interest in both the UK and international craft markets.
- Design 3D products, die-cutting technologies and surface pattern products involving free hand drawing as well as computer generated graphics.
- Conduct research before commencing work
- Design and create packaging templates
- Design die designs following upcoming making and visual trends
- Render die designs into factory ready format
- Create embellished packaging images
- Design display materials for trade and retail shows
- Supports the marketing strategy by identifying opportunities for growth and development
- Provides project based work for the company website and other online platforms
- Creates projects for sponsored events
- Work with briefs to create projects for photo and video shoots
- Researches key trends and provides reports
- Presents on TV shopping channels and creates supporting projects
The successfully appointed Creative Designer will have the following skills and abilities:
- A track record of experience working in a creative environment
- Demonstrable experience using Adobe software including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong illustration skills
- A high standard of visual communication skills
- Be highly creative with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of creative environments/challenges
- Articulate, friendly and outgoing in order to convey a variety of ideas and concepts
- Ability to work to a very high standard while under pressure
- Have a keen interest in craft industry
- Monitor developments and trends within the craft industry, both in the UK and internationally
- Possess excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Experience of working within the creative/craft industry would be an advantage
The business is a successful, growing creative business operating in both the UK and Internationally. The business uses a number of exciting marketing channels and offers a creative and commercially vibrant environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity to work and learn within a growing, dynamic design and marketing team.
Salary of £18,000 - £23,000 per annum + 22 days holiday. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm (with 30 minute lunch break).
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.