Market Planning Analyst
- Full Time
Market Planning Analyst
Based in Surrey, our client is an exciting and expanding company looking for a Market Planning Analyst to join their team.
This job would suit an experienced planning analyst who is degree educated. The job will involve assisting in the development and support of strategic topics for the region on marker trading and performance, commercial planning and insightful management reporting.
This is a reputable brand with great company benefits. For over 20 years this business has consistently been voted one of the best travel company's in the world which has been recognised through various awards.
The successful individual will have a strong sense of accountability and an energetic, determined and proactive personality. The candidate must have the ability to use alternative analytical approaches to solve problems as well as have strong verbal, writing and presentation skills. Experience of delivering in international matric organisations is vital as is the ability to influence at all levels. The candidate must be a team player who is highly motivated and results driven. Experience of dealing with stakeholders and managing multiple data projects and tasks simultaneously is essential.
Duties will include:
- Managing the production of the EMEA monthly board pack for SLT review
- Delivering financial performance summaries to the Market Planning Director showing areas of risk and where to capitalize on opportunities
- Using business intelligence insights to support investment decisions on future strategy
- Monitoring key EMEA KPIs and devising action plans
- Following up on performance and trends of the markets across the region through a variety of reports and working with markets to drive performance improvement
- Supporting preparation of EMEA performance review calls with the markets
- Supporting EMEA Markets on matters involving track, sourcing and campaign score
- Recommending on opportunities to achieve increased cost effectiveness and improved profitability
- Reviewing competitor strategies and other market data for strategic and tactical planning and decision making across the region
- Developing expertise around core policies that impact demand and booking behaviors i.e. Group policy, Air Sea, Cancellation penalties and Net rates
- Looking at cross EMEA initiatives for synergies and strategies to target Product and High yield based on seasonal market strengths
- Understanding all revenue streams and spotting opportunities to grow incrementally
- Adhoc project and initiatives
For more information about this role or any other Market Planning Analyst jobs in Surrey, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability