Reduce Your Audit Split - Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior/Senior - West End
Do you have experience leading Audits? Are you looking to reduce your Audit workload? ACCA or ACA finalist or newly-qualified? This could be the perfect next role for you!
A leading boutique Accountancy Practice located in Central London are looking to recruit either an ACCA/ACA finalist or newly-qualified Accountant to join their successful firm. This would be the ideal position for someone frustrated by the lack of progression at their current firm, looking to progress into a Senior role and, ideally reduce their Audit split.
You will have the opportunity to work with a varied client portfolio including those in the professional services, construction, property and media sectors, getting involved in preparing and assisting with Audit and Accounts assignments.
The split of the role will approximately:
- Preparation of final accounts and other tax assignments (65%)
- Assistance on company Audits including leading when necessary (20%)
- Bookkeeping analysis (15%)
- ACA/ACCA newly/recently qualified or finalist
- Experience leading Audits
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Organised and self-motivated
- Sage | Xero | Iris experience would be beneficial
If you would like to be considered then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.