Commercial Finance Business Partner
5 days left
- Full Time
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Commercial Finance Business Partner. The role’s purpose is primarily to support the Head of FP&A and Commercial Operations in the preparation, distribution and ongoing improvement of financial management information. This will include the monthly actual results, forecasting and annual budgeting process. The role has a high level of interaction with the business and other Finance colleagues and requires a highly motivated individual, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Monthly reporting on Actual and Forecast performance:
o Particular focus on Expenses - take ownership for understanding variances (vs. budget, forecast and prior year), provide trend analysis on divisional performance and develop a thorough business understanding of the operating model.
o Challenge the business on validity of expense requirements. In particular, develop an understanding of trends / strategy and how this aligns with what is being financially reported.
o Be the 'go to’ person for the CFO and Head of Finance and Commercial Operations on Monthly results and Forecast views.
o Ability to step back from the detail and provide financial support on new initiatives
- Preparation of the monthly Management reports, with a focus on both total Entity and Divisional results
- Preparation for quarterly Operational Reviews with the business and any Ad hoc reporting
- Overall co-ordination of the Budget and Strategic Planning process for Expenses. This includes managing the divisional submissions and creating a top down view for the group, supported by growth drivers / business challenges
- Relationship building across all divisional owners and the Finance team
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and possess excellent communication and presentation skills, including ability to interact as an equal with senior business management. This is a great opportunity to join a business at an exciting time. The role will develop as the business grows.