- Full Time
A great opportunity has emerged for an Assistant Accountant to join a well established business based in Southport. Reporting into the Management Accountant, the successful candidate will assist with the production of month end accounts whilst also assisting with transactional ledger duties.
A well established business services organisation based in Southport who have been in operation for over 20 years.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Management Accountant with the production of month and year end accounts, analysing any variances and producing various reports
- Overseeing the purchase ledger process, addressing invoicing and ensuring suppliers are paid
- Overseeing the sales ledger and credit control are paid, allocating debts and chasing payments
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Working closely with non-finance colleagues, providing them with accurate up to date reports and data
The Assistant Accountant vacancy will suit an Accounts and Finance graduate or active CIMA/ACCA studier who has previously operated in a professional finance environment. You must also meet the following person specification:
- Be an effective communicator, holding the ability to work with several stakeholders
- Be well organised and have the initiative to work individually when required
- Be confident enough to present financial findings back to senior board members
- Up to £22000
- Full study support