Tester - Manual - SW London Agile / Enterprise Software
1 day left
- Full Time
My client is a global software house based in Clapham , they have a role for a Test Lead
To work as a member of an Development team on my clients Products, primarily PT-X, a cloud payments and document processing solution supplied to major financial institutions in the UK.
To be responsible for developing, maintaining, and executing automated and performance test scripts and advancing our automated testing frameworks and strategy
The post holder will be expected to:
• Work with the QAA team and Development/Product Managers in an Agile (scrum) environment to apply testing of new features and non-functional requirements (e.g. performance)
• Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in application design with developers and create a thorough testing strategy for the feature
• Understand user profiles and likely usage bringing a user-centric aspect to the team.
• Mentor other team members and provide QA leadership
• Assist in estimation and planning of future work within a scrum project framework.
• Participate in release testing.
• Manual Testing
• Lead a test team
• Some experience of jmeter or Gatling or a desire to learn
• SQL script creation/execution (preferably Oracle)
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills along with solid experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• 5+ years’ experience in testing
• Proven ability to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
• Sound knowledge/experience of Web Application testing including Security testing
• Working on an Agile team.
• Significant experience of software QA processes and methodologies/tools