Process Engineer (Manufacturing)
3 days left
- Full Time
CDM Recruitment are working with a large tier 1 automotive manufacturer in the Durham area supporting with various positions on a permanent basis. We currently require a Process Engineer to continually improve manufacturing processes.
What’s on offer for YOU?
- Being part of a global manufacturing organisation
- Due to the size of the organisation there is a clear path for progression
- Competitive salary of £30-35k
- A safe working environment continually focused on continuous improvement
What are your responsibilities?
- Monitor faculty downtime and implement robust countermeasures to improve performance.
- Prepare technical reports to analyse breakdown causes and make recommendations on countermeasures.
- Develop short, medium, and long term improvement plans to achieve internal OEE targets.
- Undertake planned improvement activities on automated production facilities.
- Support equipment and tooling commissioning and facility installation projects.
- Possess a good working knowledge of Risk Assessment and safe cell entry, and ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
- Previous automotive manufacturing experience, ideally tier 1
- Served a recognised apprenticeship and educated to HNC level or above
- Have experience of automated plant facilities, including Tri-axis transfer presses, progression presses, hydroforming, and laser cutting.
- Possess a good knowledge of Press automation, and Metal forming processes.
- Able to produce technical reports with good working knowledge pressing plant KPI's.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch.