REVIT MEP Technician
3 days left
- Full Time
Due to continued growth and securing a number of major projects, this well-known building services and sustainability consultancy are looking for an additional Revit MEP Technician.
Established over 30 years ago they now employ almost 60 staff and provide ongoing CPD, 25 days annual leave, payment of professional memberships, % pension, private medical insurance and employment security.
This role will allow you to showcase your creative flair and Revit skills on a range of both new build and refurbishment projects across regeneration, commercial offices, education, leisure projects and mixed-use sectors.
- Setting up projects.
- Amending models to Engineers mark-ups.
- Converting existing 2d AutoCAD drawings into 3d models.
- Consistently produce accurate models within tight deadlines.
- Modelling/ co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors.
- Modelling / co-ordinating plant rooms.
- Creating families and libraries as required.
- Setting up drawing sheets.
- Liaising directly with Engineering team to ensure we meet client needs and projects are delivered on programme.
- Liaise with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
Required Qualifications/ Experience:
- At least 12 months experience with Revit MEP.
- Minimum of four years' experience in the Building Services industry.
- Clear communication skills, ability to liaise confidently with internal staff and external clients.
- Basic knowledge of building services principles, plant and equipment and construction methods.
- Willingness to continue to develop new skills and attend CPD's.
- Whilst not essential, previous experience of commercial plant room design, sustainable design and district heating and heat network systems.
In addition to a competitive salary, they also provide 25 days' leave, matched pension, healthcare, life assurance, payment or professional memberships and also an element of flexible working hours.