Digital Marketing Executive
DIGIITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - £27,000 p.r. 3 Days per week - Bristol
Exciting opportunity to join this dynamic team in prestigious offices within Bristol for an experienced Digital Marketer.
My client is looking for an ambitious professional to help develop the digital marketing strategy by implementing digital marketing campaigns that help raise awareness, drive engagement and generate leads for the company.
This position will be responsible for promoting the brand online, utilising social media, content, e-mail and other digital marketing communications as well as driving the continual development of the websites, managing SEO optimisation and maximising the benefits of paid for digital advertising.
You will have experience working in a digital marketing role within the professional services sector with key skills including:
- SEO, PPC and Google Analytics – ARE ESSENTIAL
- Experience managing CMS and email marketing systems, familiarisation of using CRM systems would also be beneficial;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ideally with experience of copywriting and proofreading;
- Organisation with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time;
- The ability to be a team player, actively participating as a member of a team, developing and maintaining relationships with others; and
- Being receptive to new ways of working with and having flexibility when approaching tasks and problems.
- You will also be Degree level qualified and a CIM Digital Qualification is preferred (not essential)
In addition to the above, you will have good people skills as you will be working with internal teams to create valuable content, be highly creative as you will manage the creation of content and then take responsibility for the upload onto the website and social media to enhance traffic conversion.
You will also support the marketing team devising fully integrated campaigns, delivering the online tactics of a campaign, whilst maintaining a flexible approach to work on offline tactics when required. You will also be responsible for managing the firm’s social media accounts, utilising social media planning tools, support the Marketing Manager to create external and internal e-communications, including data management.
Monitoring online lead generation and liaising with our First Contact Team and internal teams to ensure chances of converting leads are optimised, manage external relationships with third party suppliers and agencies ensuring their work and service adheres to the necessary standards, and, to be the champion for digital engagement, helping colleagues understand the value of digital communications and to train and enthuse colleagues to be confident using some of the tools themselves.
Salary £27,000 per annum pro rata
Benefits include : Holidays 22 days rising to 25 : Pension : Life Insurance : Public Transport Ticket Loan: Child Care Vouchers : Bonus schemes.