B2B Marketing Manager - leading Employee Benefits Platform - Up to £35k
3 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join a Leading Employee Benefits Platform.
They believe that the little things can make a big difference, and that little companies can make a big difference to their staff, too. Their team is on a mission to provide small- and medium-sized companies across the UK with access to the same tools that large corporates use to engage and treat their staff, including deep discounts at popular retailers, half-priced cinema tickets, cheap mobile plans, and so much more.
They are looking for an inbound marketing evangelist to join their rapidly growing team and take responsibility for driving our business forward with the generation of inbound leads - how exciting is that?
You see yourself working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced digital environment alongside smart people who are passionate about what they do.
Ideally, you’ll be:
- An SEO and PPC master and total know-it-all about multi-channel marketing
- Social media whiz with a proven record of using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to generate genuine inbound leads
- An absolute pro with Hubspot with strong knowledge of landing pages and email marketing software programmes with an obsession for optimising conversion rates
- Experienced with creating and managing successful lead-generation campaigns (and nurturing resulting leads), and using inbound lead-generation software
- Creative with a stellar eye for design and all things visual
- Used to working within a set budget
- An entrepreneur at your core. You get stuff done quickly and know that hard work pays off
As an employee you’ll get:
- Competitive pay and serious potential for career growth and progression
- The very same benefits we sell to our clients, including access to our award-winning discount portal with over 3,000 offers
- Tickets to sold-out events and access to an in-house travel agent with exclusive travel discounts
- Free healthy snacks in the office (in addition to birthday cake on your birthday)
- Free drinks in the office every Thursday
- Pension scheme to help you plan for retirement
- Employee-of-the-month competition carrying a cash prize