Regional Director - Geotechnics
- Full Time
Job Title: Regional Director - Geotechnics
Salary: £70K - £85K
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our senior management team to develop and expand our Geotechnical / Geo-Environmental business, developing a new client portfolio as well as maintaining the existing client base. You to lead the development of our geotechnics business to increase profitability, sector market penetration and turnover as well as managing the existing workload and current Geotechnical / Geo-Environmental team, ensuring a portfolio of projects are delivered to the highest standards and within time and cost constraints.
Our ideal Engineer:
1. You will hold a relevant degree (i.e. Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology)
2. A Chartered Engineer with a recognised professional body (e.g. ICE, MIMMM),
3. Excellent technical competence in geotechnical engineering and assessment.
4. Must have a proven record of business development and be able to prepare bids and proposal.
5. A wide background in geotechnical project delivery and experience in all stages of projects is also essential.
6. Have knowledge of the relevant CIRIA, BRE, British Standards and Building regulations.
7. Commercial acumen, ability to lead and mentor colleagues and work collaboratively with other disciplines will also help to deliver the continued growth of our geotechnics business.
What do you do now?
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in confidence, then please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.