Video Producer (Corporate Videos)
Job Title: Video Producer and Videographer
Based: Near Woking, Surrey
Travel: Occasionally to London, mainland Europe, and the US
Salary: £38,000-45,000 (depending upon experience)
Are you an experienced corporate video producer?
Able to handle tricky corporate clients with tact?
Love to create a variety of corporate videos for blue-chip clients?
Definitely pursuing a permanent role and career opportunity as opposed to checking out options because freelance work has dried up?
Then let's have a chat.
We are very privileged to be the recruitment partners for this thriving, well-established corporate video company.
You'll have experience creating corporate videos for blue chip clients, either in-house as part of their marketing team or as an external producer.
You understand fully how to operate when time may be against you (clients want their videos yesterday, right?), and you will also love working within a small team to take client briefs and make them a reality.
We're not talking sexy music videos, by the way, so please don't apply if that's what you really want to be doing; having said that, these aren't stuffy productions that you'd be responsible for. Your creative juices can flow, as long as you're easily able to take your client's ideas and create what is needed.
It's key that you'll thrive in this company as they're looking to grow in the next 1-2 years, taking on further clients, so your future here is bright.
A structured approach to your work is needed, and attention to detail, as well as the proven ability to communicate with senior (often non-creative) managers in large companies with ease, is absolutely vital.
We'd love to hear from you if you tick many of these boxes:
- Experienced video producer within a corporate environment / or to corporate / blue-chips
- Excellent communication skills
- Tactful with demanding clients
- Set up, care and operation of mid-range professional cameras, radio mics etc
- Final Cut Pro X skills (Adobe Premiere a bonus)
- Animation skills are a bonus
- You take pride in your appearance
- Able to write scripts (nice to have)
- Able to safely lift, carry and transport heavy equipment
- Live within an easy commute of Woking, Surrey
- Plus, and this is vital, you make your fair share and a mean cuppa!
- And legally able to travel to the US and mainland Europe
You may be driving to locations also so a UK driving license is needed
As we are interviewing and wish to appoint in August, preference will be given to those who ticks many of the above as well as live within commuting distance of Woking.
Interviews are ASAP so please send your CV along with a show reel link so as we can review.
First and second interviews with the company are at the end of July and in the first week of August, so please do get going with your application!