Aftersales Manager Maidstone
Are you an experienced Aftersales Manager?
Are you looking to further your career in an exciting and busy franchised dealership?
Do you want to join a company that recognises potential and encourages internal progression/promotion?
Our client is seeking a highly-experienced Aftersales Manager for their busy operation in the Maidstone area.
- As the Aftersales Manager, your main responsibilities will be to organise and take responsibility for all aspects of the service and parts departments.
- Responsible for maximising the departmental profitability by effectively marketing and selling labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services, and other value-added products and services, as well as managing the workshop, reception and parts teams.
- All resources and assets will be utilised at a level commensurate with profit targets to ensure excellent customer care and retention.
- To be considered for this role, you will be in a similar role in a main dealer franchise looking after at least 10 Vehicle Technicians for at least 2 years
- A proven track record as a Aftersales Manager and a settled career history
- You will be effective in man-managing, supporting and motivating colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and the dealership's reputation.
- Experience and capability of managing a large service team
What You Can Expect:
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
Salary and Benefits:
- Basic circa £45,000
- OTE £65,000 - £69,000 OTE
- Company Car
- Life Assurance
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, work in a superb atmosphere and be lead by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.