Machine Shop Operator
To produce high quality parts to exceed company and customer standards, timescales and specifications
- Set, operate and adjust a variety of machines to produce the company’s range of products.
- Ability to work to close limits, read and asses engineering drawings, and inspect to company standard using appropriate equipment.
- To assist personnel within the section as requested.
- Carry out routine maintenance as and when required.
- Experience of setting and operating CNC Machinery an advantage.
- Experience of Small Component Manufacture required.
- Set, operate and adjust the following machines:
- Centre Lathe
- Centreless Grinding
- Vacuum Furnaces
- CNC Machinery
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services who operate as an employment business. Due to the high volume of response we are not able to reply to each application but thank you for your interest in this role.
Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.